Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII DUO | Heritage Edition with LUNA Creator Bundle
The Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo Twin MkII, including next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing, Unison-enabled mic preamps, and full LUNA Recording System integration. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix, Pultec, and UA.
A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300 — including the full suite of UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb.
Included in Apollo "Heritage Edition" Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin MkII's included "Realtime Analog Classics" bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
Two Unison Preamps: The Sound of Neve, Helios, API, Avalon & More
Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, andUniversal Audio. A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and component-level circuit behaviors.
Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin MkII's front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
LUNA Recording System — Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
Apollo Twin MkII works with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But it becomes a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™ LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, with full AU support and access to exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
Built to Record: Improved Monitoring and Workflow Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition offers greatly improved monitor functionality versus previous Apollo Twin models, with added Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitor remote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent or recording slate cues. These enhanced features make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.
Professional Performance and Scalability with Console Users of Apollo Twin MkII can combine up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with additional Apollo rack-mount units, you can use Apollo Twin MkII as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power.
LUNA CREATOR BUNDLE
Exclusively for LUNA Recording System and Apollo interfaces, the LUNA Creator Bundle gives you genuine Neve analog summing, integrated Studer multitrack tape, and two of Universal Audio's groundbreaking LUNA Instruments — Moog Minimoog and Ravel grand piano — with huge savings.
- Easily add width, depth, and character to your mixes with the first authentic emulation of Neve analog summing
- Use the Studer A800 LUNA Extension to easily add tape warmth to your entire mix on a per-channel basis
- Record classic, ultra-realistic and responsive Minimoog sounds and textures
- Play and record Ravel, the most organic, responsive, and expressive software piano ever made
Developed in partnership with AMS Neve exclusively for LUNA Recording System, the Neve Summing Extension emulates the entire summing circuit of an iconic Neve 80 series console — including its coveted 1272 bus amplifiers. Far beyond a simple "summing plug-in," Neve Summing is an Extension built into LUNA's mixer, eliminating the need to manage multiple plug-in windows. — giving your LUNA mixes all the color of Neve's most cherished analog desk.
STUDER ANALOG TAPE
With LUNA Recording System, you can use the Studer A800 as a LUNA Extension, and easily get magnetic tape character on every audio and instrument track. The Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder Extension lets you intuitively tweak settings across all channels. Going beyond any other tape plug-in, the Studer LUNA Extension is woven into the fabric of LUNA Recording System's mixer, giving Apollo interface users an analog inspired workflow with bona fide analog sonics to match.
RAVEL GRAND PIANO
A breathtaking emulation of a Steinway Model B grand piano based on UA's exclusive sampling, physical modeling, and new Ultra-Resonance technology, Ravel gives you all the sonic nuance of this studio classic. Captured at Ocean Way Studios, Ravel gives you an immaculately recorded studio piano that’s album-ready, with easy-to-use Tone, Dynamics, and Microphone controls, as well as an innovative Reverse feature for startlingly creative sounds and textures.
Developed in partnership with Moog Music, the Minimoog LUNA Instrument is an incredibly accurate and inspiring emulation of Bob Moog's pioneering synthesizer. By perfectly capturing every nuance of the classic Moog oscillators and ladder filters and harnessing discrete transistor VCA modeling, the Minimoog LUNA Instrument faithfully captures every detail and anomaly of this classic instrument used by everyone from Parliament-Funkadelic to Kraftwerk, Dr. Dre, and more.
- A special edition of UA's acclaimed Apollo Twin MkII interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix, Pultec, and UA
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs
- Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Also includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
|Unit Weight||2.4 lb|
|Number of Inputs||10|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical, XLR Combo|
|Number of Outputs||6|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII DUO | Heritage Edition with LUNA Creator Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields