Universal Audio Apollo Twin DUO USB Audio Interface
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB reinvents desktop recording by delivering legendary analog studio sound, feel, and flow to music creators everywhere. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows-based computers combines the impeccable 24/192 kHz audio conversion of Universal Audio's acclaimed Apollo series with onboard Realtime UAD Processing and Unison technology — a breakthrough in classic mic preamp emulation.
With its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Apollo Twin USB lets you record your music in real time (at near-zero latency) through the full range of UAD plug-ins — from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API, and more — putting racks of vintage EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs, and guitar amps at your fingertips.
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin USB's Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps — including their impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, with more emulations available at the UA Online Store.
Apollo Twin USB’s smart feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during realtime tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more.
With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB has all the right tools, all in the right place.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- USB 3 connection to modern Windows systems
- Unison technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and stereo headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle
- Console application features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU & AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs
|Package Contents||Apollo Twin DUO USB hardware and Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in suite|
|Unit Weight||2.35 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical, XLR Combo|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Optical|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, S/PDIF|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Apollo Twin DUO USB Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields