Fresh Deals Added Daily Shop Now
Universal Audio Apollo Solo Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
The Universal Audio Apollo Solo is the smallest interface in the storied Apollo family. This Thunderbolt-based audio interface comes packed with great features in a streamlined package, including two brilliant Unison-enabled microphone preamps, fantastic A/D and D/A conversion, powerful on-board processing and a bundle of UAD plug-ins.
Universal Audio’s Unison Microphone Preamps
The Apollo Solo comes standard with two Universal Audio Unison enabled mic preamps, allowing you to track with pristine sounding clarity and replicate the sounds of classic preamp sounds with UAD plug-ins. Track with the legendary sounds of Neve, API, Manley, and more with the click of a button and the Apollo Solo adjusts the impedance of the preamp to match the emulated hardware. A convenient Hi-Z input on the front panel allows you to go direct in seconds, and one knob control formatting allows you to dial in your gain with ease.
World-Class UAD Processing
Track and mix with classics like the 1176LN, LA-2A, Pultec EQs in real time! With onboard DSP, the Apollo Solo allows you to take advantage of the detailed, rich sounds of UAD plug-ins with near-zero latency. The Realtime Analog Classics bundle will get you to work in no time, featuring other legendary gear like the 610 preamp, the Ampeg SVT-VR, and the Marshall Plexi guitar amp emulation.
Instant Access To Universal Audio’s LUNA Recording System
While Apollo Solo works with all major DAWs, Apollo Thunderbolt interface owners can take advantage of Universal Audio’s new music production system, LUNA. This free recording application for Mac allows users to track and mix via an incredibly intuitive workflow with unlimited tracks, integrated multitrack tape machines, and unique virtual instruments.
Ready To Record And Mix Anywhere With Universal Audio Apollo Solo
The Universal Audio Apollo Solo is a bus-powered interface, which means anywhere you take your laptop can act as your studio space. This interface also features a premium headphone amplifier for monitoring and is housed in heavy-duty metal casing that is road-ready.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Avalon, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a free, fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt-only)
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Number of Outputs||4|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Computer Connection||Thunderbolt 3|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Universal Audio Apollo Solo Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields