Universal Audio 2192 – No Longer Available
The 2192 offers tremendous flexibility in signal routing and monitoring. You can, for example, run signal into the analog inputs at sample rates ranging from 44.1K to 192K and simultaneously output it to AES/EBU (single or dual-wire), S/PDIF and ADAT (with industry standard S-MUX interleaving for sample rates above 48kHz). The selectable output monitor allows you to monitor any of the digital inputs or the analog input with no interruption of the transcoding.
The UA 2192 also serves as an extremely high-quality digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converter. If, for example, you're working on a digital console or workstation that utilizes higher sample rates, the 2192 can dramatically improve your monitoring environment and/or the quality of your analog masters. As a front-end for a native workstation, the 2192 provides two channels of sterling sound quality for tracking, monitoring and mastering.
Now you don't have to choose between advanced digital features and old world analog quality... the 2192 delivers both.
- Ultra-low noise 44.1kHz - 192kHz analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters
- Ultra-low jitter internal clock source provides 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz sampling rates
- DC-coupled, fully-differential, matched-FET, all discrete Class-A, no-compromise analog signal path
- No capacitors in the signal path to degrade sound quality or introduce phase distortion
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (44.1kHz - 192kHz)
- Support for single and dual-wire AES/EBU at 96 and 192kHz sampling rates
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O (44.1kHz 192kHz)
- Real-time transcoding between digital formats
- Completely independent input and output monitoring
- 4 parallel word clock outputs for jitter-free and reflection-free clock distribution
- 2 separate word clock inputs support 1x, 1/2x and 1/4x clock rates for compatibility with legacy equipment
- Front panel sync-lock indicator
- Sturdy front panel rotary switches provide Clock, Sample Rate, Output and Input Digital Source selection
- Full 24-bit digital signal path throughout
- Multi-segment LED bar graph metering on all analog inputs and outputs, with peak-hold Digital Overload indicator
- Universal auto-sensing power supply supports 90-250VAC and 50-60Hz power
- 1U rack mount chassis
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Universal Audio 2192 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.