Two Notes ReVolt Guitar Amp Simulator/DI Pedal
3-channel guitar amp simulator/DI featuring an all analog signal path, 12AX7 preamp tube, integrated OD-boost circuit with dedicated switching and level control, and expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it's in the studio or onstage
From sublime cleans to the gnarliest of Metal tones, your performance demands the pinnacle in tonal excellence. Enter the Two Notes ReVolt Guitar, a forward-thinking all-analog 3-channel preamp primed to serve as the beating-heart of your rig. The latest-iteration of Two Notes' critically- acclaimed preamp solutions has been engineered with a singular mission: to empower players with the ultimate in foundation tone. Forget any preconceptions of a run-of-the-mill amp-in-a-box: ReVolt Guitar stands-apart. It's inspired by a trio of iconic amps; It's fuelled by 200V and genuine tube power; It's born to assimilate into a myriad of usage scenarios; It cuts above the rest with its integrated OD-Boost circuit. Two notes' gets it: Your Tone Matters. Why settle for anything short of perfection?
INSPIRED BY ICONS
Center stage on ReVolt Guitar are a trio of tonally-district channels inspired by a Fender Bassman 100, a Marshall JMP Superlead and a Soldano SLO 100.
- Channel 1/American Clean is the epitome of a solid foundation tone; a sublime clean that taps into luscious saturated warmth when pushing the gain. It's everything you expect from an early 70s Californian vintage tube amp, engineered to take your pedals like a dream and sing with the warmth, definition and headroom you demand.
- Channel 2/British Crunch isn't just legendary sound, it's the sound of legends. When you think Hendrix, Van Halen, Clapton, Young, you think Plexi - period. It's punchy. It oozes an unmistakable midrange bite. Its versatile, empowering you with a veritable smorgasbord of tone from fat muted cleans to a guttural roar. In short, there's nothing this channel can't handle.
- Channel 3/Modern Lead is a fitting tribute to a preamp that redefined any preconceptions of what a high gain amp should be. Tight response? Check. Rich in harmonics? Check. Searing, perfectly balanced gain fused with lashings of sustain? Oh Yes! This really is a “triple threat” for the guitarist venturing into hard-rock and metal territory.
It's a fact: DI is convenient. It's reliable. It's a pure unadulterated tone that's surgically controlled to the smallest iota. There's just one snag; It lacks the all-important warmth synonymous with tube amps. ReVolt's 12AX7 preamp tube running at 200V has been expertly tuned to enrich your tone with undeniable tube mojo. The result is revolutionary. You retain all the convenience of a DI signal, now with the warmth, the bite, the all-important response only tubes can provide.
Your performance demands the right tools for the job. Whether you're looking to cut above the mix, or simply drive ReVolt Guitar's all-analog signal path, the integrated OD-Boost circuit is primed to deliver on all counts. Dial in your boost level, tap the active channel's footswitch, and dive headfirst into a world of boosted clarity and lush harmonic overtones. ReVolt's trio of channels all guarantee an individual response to the OD-Boost, opening up an emporium of tweak-ability to shape your signature tone.
DIAL IT IN
The right EQ is paramount when shaping pristine guitar tones. ReVolt Guitar is outfitted with a two-band EQ on channel 1, and a shared 3-band EQ on channels 2 and 3. It's everything you demand from an EQ: musically harmonic in all the right places, and deftly tuned for precision. From sultry muted Jazz Chords to a nefarious mid-range scoop, shaping your signature sound couldn't be simpler.
DROP THE MIC
A great space, pro-grade mics and an expansive recording gear arsenal are all vital ingredients in the recipe for stand-out tone. The problem? They're never a sure-fire guarantee. ReVolt Guitar's analog cabinet simulation inspired by a Marshall Slash Signature 4x12, gives you one less headache in the quest for reliable sonics. Switch on the cab sim, hookup to a mixer, PA or FRFR cabinet and you're set for virtually any recording or performance scenario.
You expect the utmost versatility in the all-important connectivity department. ReVolt Guitar delivers whatever the setup scenario. First, go direct - it's simple and sounds phenomenal. For total integration, switch on the 4-Cable mode and add 3 pristine channels to your amp head. Finally, get the most from a Hybrid setup and hook-up ReVolt to your amps FX return; you get the best out of it's poweramp stage fused with the natural color of your cab. For the Pedal fanatics, ReVolt Guitar's FX return and stellar font-loading capability, offer versatile options when it comes to getting the best from your pedal collection.
MADE TO MOVE
Compact enough to fit center-stage on your pedalboard, and housed in a super durable all-metal housing, ReVolt Guitar is made to move wherever your performance takes you.
REVOLT: SERIES-G DYNIR CABINET COLLECTION
Kick-start your journey into the unrestricted world of DynIR virtual cabinets with an exclusive 10-cab pack valued at 100€/$ with any purchase of ReVolt Guitar. Harnessing power equivalent to 160,000 studio-grade IR files, each Two notes DynIR can be shaped to the needs of even the most discerning tone chaser. With 8 mics per cabinet, dual mic-ing and 10K mic positions (front & back), unleashing your tone and finding your signature sound has never been this easy.
BROTHERS FROM ANOTHER MOTHER
Seeking the ultimate fly rig? Combine ReVolt Guitar and the CAB M+ and discover a world of next-generation virtual cabinet emulation fused with sublime analog warmth. Together they offer virtually unlimited tonal possibilities, all packed in a made-to-move, pedalboard friendly format.
- 3 channel guitar amp simulator featuring an all analog signal path
- Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
- Integrated OD-Boost circuit with dedicated switching and level control
- Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
- 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
- Includes a lifetime license to GENOME, the final word in digital app- and plugin-based tone-shaping for the forward thinking player (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone)
- Includes the ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection (valued at 100€/$) featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading guitar amplifier brands
|Unit Weight||1.6 lb|
|Input Connectors||3.5 mm TRS, 1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||3.5 mm TRS, 1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Two Notes ReVolt Guitar Amp Simulator/DI Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields