Tube-Tech PE 1C Pultec-Style Program EQ
Input and output are balanced as well as fully floating. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings.
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- 4 low frequency boosts: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to +14 dB)
- 4 low frequency attenuations: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to -18 dB)
- 10 high frequency boosts with variable bandwidth: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and
- 16 kHz (0 to +18 dB with sharp bandwidth sharp, 0 to +10 dB with broad bandwidth)
- 3 high frequency attenuations: 5, 10 and 20 kHz (0 to +18 dB)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low noise: < -85 dB @ -10 dB gain
- No insertion loss
- Clickless In/Out switch
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|EQ Type||Parametric, Pultec-Style|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech PE 1C Pultec-Style Program EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields