Tube-Tech MP2A Two-Channel Tube Microphone Preamp
Microphone preamp/DI based on a classic Tube-Tech design featuring even higher fidelity and a few new features
The Tube-Tech MP2A is a combined mic preamp/DI, based on a classic Tube-Tech design, but featuring even higher fidelity and a few new features including an impedance switch to match the input perfectly to all types of microphones, an overload indicator and 2 dB gain steps.
MP2A is the second in the new range of upgraded microphone preamplifier/DIs (the modular PM1A was the first). These new preamps features even higher headroom and fidelity than the earlier Tube-Tech microphone preamps.
Serious listening tests of the MP2A have revealed a sound quality second to none, placing it among a handful of the worlds very best designs.
The MP2A DI continues the Tube-Tech tradition of extremely good sounding DI's, delivering world class sound for bass and guitar DI recordings. You simply won’t find a better DI than this!
- Combined microphone preamplifier and direct instrument amplifier
- The input provides switchable +48 V phantom power, selectable mic impedance of 600/1200/2400 Ohm, phase reverse switch, low-cut filter (20 Hz/40 Hz/off), as well as a switchable -20 dB pad
- Gain is adjustable from +10 dB to +70 dB (10 dB steps, coarse +2 dB steps, fine)
- The DI input are unbalanced with a gain ranging from + 10 dB to + 60 dB.
- The amplifier is all tube
- Input transformer is enclosed in a MU-metal can
- Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings
- The input and output are balanced as well as fully floating
- All-tube design featuring push-pull output amplifier
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech MP2A Two-Channel Tube Microphone Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields