To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Tube-Tech MP2A Two-Channel Tube Microphone Preamp
The Tube-Tech MP2A is a combined mic preamp/DI, based on a classic TUBE-TECH design, but featuring even higher fidelity and a few new features: An impedance switch to match the input perfectly to all types of microphones, an overload indicator and 2 dB gain steps.
MP2A is the second in the new range of upgraded microphone preamplifier/DI's. ( The modular PM1A was the first.) These new preamps features even higher headroom and fidelity than the earlier TUBE-TECH micpre''s.
Serious listening tests of the MP2A have revealed a sound quality second to none, placing it among a handful of the worlds very best designs.
The MP2A DI continues the TUBE-TECH tradition of extremely good sounding DI's, delivering world class sound for bass and guitar DI recordings. You simply won’t find a better DI than this!
- All tube based featuring push-pull output amplifier
- Frequency Response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- CMRR >60 dB @ 10kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5 dB @ 200 ohm
- Gain from +10 dB to +70 dB in 2 dB increments - DI gain: 0-60dB.
- Microphone input impedance selectable: 600 Ohm/ 1,2 kOhm/2,4 kOhm
- Selectable pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB)
- Selectable +48 V phantom power
- Overload indicator
- Direct Instrument Jack-socket input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Input transformer is enclosed in a MU-metal can
- Inputs and outputs are transformer balanced and fully floating
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech MP2A Two-Channel Tube Microphone Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields