Tube-Tech MP1A – No Longer Available
The microphone inputs and outputs are balanced as well as fully floating. The inputs provide a switchable +48 V phantom power as well as a switchable -20 dB pad. Gain is adjustable in 5 dB increments from +20 dB to +70 dB.
The Direct Instrument Inputs are unbalanced with a gain ranging from + 10 dB to + 60 dB. The amplifiers are all tube based and the heaters are on a strict diet of DC-voltage only to avoid hum. All transformers, with the exception of the mains transformer, are enclosed in MU-metal cans. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings.
- Tube based push-pull output amplifier
- Gain from +20 dB to +70 dB in 5 dB increments
- Pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB)
- Built-in +48 V phantom power
- Microphone input impedance = 1,2 kohm
- CMRR >60 dB @ 10kHz
- Direct Instrument Jack-socket input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Frequency Response @ -3 dB: 15 Hz to 60 kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5 dB @ 200 ohm
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech MP1A.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields