The microphone inputs and outputs are balanced as well as fully floating. The inputs provide a switchable +48 V phantom power as well as a switchable -20 dB pad. Gain is adjustable in 5 dB increments from +20 dB to +70 dB.
The Direct Instrument Inputs are unbalanced with a gain ranging from + 10 dB to + 60 dB. The amplifiers are all tube based and the heaters are on a strict diet of DC-voltage only to avoid hum. All transformers, with the exception of the mains transformer, are enclosed in MU-metal cans. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings.
- Tube based push-pull output amplifier
- Gain from +20 dB to +70 dB in 5 dB increments
- Pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB)
- Built-in +48 V phantom power
- Microphone input impedance = 1,2 kohm
- CMRR >60 dB @ 10kHz
- Direct Instrument Jack-socket input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Frequency Response @ -3 dB: 15 Hz to 60 kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5 dB @ 200 ohm
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech MP1A.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields