Tube-Tech ME1B Mid-Range Mono EQ
Input and output are balanced as well as fully floating.
Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings.
- Passive equalizer
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- 5 low frequency peaks: 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 and 1 kHz (0 to +10 dB)
- 11 mid frequency peaks: 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 kHz (0 to -10 dB)
- 5 high frequency peaks: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 kHz (0 to +8 dB)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low noise: < -80 dB @ -10 dB gain
- No insertion loss
- Clickless In/Out switch
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech ME1B Mid-Range Mono EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields