Tube-Tech HLT-2A Stereo Tube EQ
The Tube-Tech HLT-2A Stereo Tube Equalizer possesses a warmth and character that breathes life into a track and gives it an organic body that somehow manages to occupy real physical space inside a stereo mix. The HLT-2A generates quick, intuitive results that can range from mild to extreme, and it sounds great on individual tracks or strapped across the drum bus or the mix bus.
The midrange T-Filter "tilts" the entire spectrum around a selectable midrange frequency point. Frequencies above that point increase (or decrease) while frequencies below that point decrease (or increase). This unique topology, provides a powerful and uniquely efficient way to get beautiful-sounding overall equalization. As such, the Tube-Tech HLT-2A is destined to become a "go-to" equalizer in high-end mastering houses, smaller project studios, and everything in between.
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- Freq. resp. @ -3 dB: 5 Hz - 55 kHz
- Low noise: < -80 dBU @ 0 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- All-tube active/passive EQ
- Low cut: 18, 25, 40, 60, 85 Hz, 6db/octave
- Low shelving: 18, 37, 80, 180, 370, 800 Hz. Gain: +/‑12dB
- High shelving: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 22 kHz Gain: +/‑12dB
- T-Filter: 0,5, 1, 2kHz. Gain: +4/-7 dB
- High cut: 12, 15, 18, 20, 25 kHz, 6db/octave
- Tracking between channels: +/-0,3 dB
- Input impedance: >10 kΩ
- Output impedance: < 60Ω
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- Input and output are transformer balanced and fully floating
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech HLT-2A Stereo Tube EQ.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields