Tube-Tech EM 1A
The Tube Tech EM 1A Equalizer contains a low frequency boost and attenuation section (shelving), and a high frequency boost section (peaking). The high frequency section has variable bandwidth as well as attenuation (shelving). The filter section is of the passive type followed by a tube based push-pull amplifier to restore the gain.
Input and output are balanced as well as fully floating. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings.
- Passive equalizer
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- 4 low frequency boosts: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to +14 dB)
- 4 low frequency attenuations: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to -18 dB)
- 10 high frequency boosts with variable bandwidth: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 kHz (0 to +18 dB with sharp bandwidth sharp, 0 to +10 dB with broad bandwidth)
- 3 high frequency attenuations: 5, 10 and 20 kHz (0 to -18 dB)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low noise: < -85 dB @ 0 dB gain
- No insertion loss
- Click less in/out switch
Note: This module requires the Tube-Tech RM8 or RM2 Rack
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Module Type||Tube-Tech Module|
|EQ Type||Parametric, Pultec-Style|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tube-Tech EM 1A.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields