True Systems Precision 8 – No Longer Available
Precision 8 is ideal for location recording due to its 8-channel single rack unit format, smooth continuous gain controls, useful level metering, and easy interconnect. The integral MS decoder provides creative spatial image control that is particularly useful in attaining an exciting stereo image with minimum effort and microphone repositioning. With the emphasis shifting to digital audio platforms and modular configurations, software "plug-ins" are replacing many outboard signal processors. Other than the microphone itself, the microphone preamplifier is the most significant analog device remaining in the signal chain. Precision 8, with its sonically pure design, simple-to-use features, and unparalleled cost/performance value, is the ultimate solution for state-of-the-art digital recording studios and project studios.
- Eight highly transparent solid state microphone preamps in a 1 unit rack configuration
- Challenges the recognized leaders in sonic accuracy and performance
- Built-in M-S (Mid-Side) decoding for creative spatial image control
- Active, high-impedance instrument inputs ("DI's") selectable on two channels
- 5-segment level indicators with peak-hold feature and selectable peak reference
- Smooth continuous gain controls
- Easy interface to MDM's, HDR's, DAW's, or consoles
- Dual DB25/TRS outputs for flexible interconnection
- Elegant, sturdy physical design
- Exceptional cost per channel value
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the True Systems Precision 8.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields