Trinnov D-Mon 6 Optimizer With La Remote and 3D Microphone
Monitor control could look very simple to many, but when it comes to managing all the various situations that a Post Production engineer has to face day after day, they have to get as much power and flexibility as possible. The Trinnov D-Mon Series is specifically designed to combine power, fast-and-easy usage and flexibility.
THE MULTI-PURPOSE I/O CONNECTOR
The Multi-Purpose Input/Output connector alone proves how much the D-Mon is in touch with the real world of professionals.
- MIDI, Headphone output, Talk-Back input are wired just like the famous ICON control surfaces, allowing X-Mon as a replacement in a complete, seamless way
- Time-Code is available as a LTC input when you’re running the SmartMeter to make Loudness metering sessions more effective than ever
- GPIOs are located there too, so linking to other equipment for synchronizing switches, lights or a simple pedal is immediate and easy
IN AND OUT FOR NOW AND THE FUTURE
Input & Output configuration depends on models, but all of them cover the needs of recording or mastering studios, post-production rooms and film mixing suites.
- Up to 16 Digital I/Os (AES), enabling any surround sound engineer, drive not only his main mix but also all feeds (like aux sends, sub-groups or stems) within the best possible resolution and sample rate (up to 96 kHz)
- A switchable 8-channel Digital Insert to hook up an external processing and make instant A/B comparisons or the mastering final cut
- Up to 8 Analog Inputs able to be assigned as a Cue, the Talk-back or just used as external sources to be converted to digital for whatever reason
- From 12 to 16 Analog Outputs offer all possibilities to address multiple sets of loudspeakers, headphones and outboard gears, all at the same time
D-MON 6 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 8x Digital Inputs (DB25/AES Tascam Pinout)
- 8x Digital Outputs (DB25/AES Tascam Pinout
- 8x Line-level Analog Inputs (DB25)
- Analog Outputs
- 4x Line level (DB25)
- 8x Line level DB25 & XLR
- Assignable Intercom: 1x Talk-Back Input + 1x Listen-Back Input (phantom power on MPIO)
- Word Clock: BNC Input & Output
- Control Protocols: Eucon (Avid MC5, S6, S5, S3). ICON D-Command & D-Control (X-Mon15p cable) – MIDI. Other proprietary protocols under development.
- GPIOs: 2 in / 1 out (foot-switch, remote commands)
- Optimizer (room acoustic tuning): 6 Channels (i.e. 5.1 speaker set or 3x stereo pairs, LCRS+1xSt, etc.)
- Automatic Processing
- Multi-point acoustic measurement (Trinnov 3D measurement microphone)
- Time/Frequency acoustic analysis based on impulse response measurement
- Loudspeaker/Room optimization
- Target Curves
- Manual Processing
- Several layers of 31 bands Graphic EQ, FIR EQ, gains, polarity and delays available for every channel
- Total delay given in meters/milliseconds/frames for the listening point and adjustable global delay for accurate Lip Sync
- Front / Surround / Top balance
- Comprehensive Processing latency control
- Trinnov patented 2D/3D spatial remapping
- Trinnov Loudspeaker/Room Optimization
- Trinnov high-performance AD/DA converters, used daily by the most demanding mastering studios
- Next Generation Hardware platform
- Revolutionary architecture, 96 kHz processing platform
- Processing software: 64 bits Floating point over PC/Intel base
- Future-proof software-oriented updates via internet
- Robust design for Professional Audio applications
LA REMOTE MONITOR CONTROLLER
Control every function of your Trinnov Processor at the press of a button, whether you have an ST2 Pro a D-MON or an MC-Pro Processor; Trinnov La Remote lets you take control of all their parameters instantly. Select your speaker set, engage bass management or DRC, bypass the optimizer during tracking or mixing, every single function of your Trinnov machine is available for you to control.
PERFECT MONITORING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Being at the heart of your studio, we designed this new unique monitor controller to be the extension of Trinnov's world renowned calibration and digital room correction solution.With it’s built in screen you are always sure to benefit from a perfectly constant calibrated level during your work hours.
VOLUME CONTROL DONE RIGHT
Being a sound company at heart, Trinnov know the importance of your volume knob, so they made sure it would be the nicest one in your studio.
- Magnet technology from the Altitude line
- Heavy feel for that extra ergonomic feeling
- Stepped for mastering purposes
- Highly ergonomic to fit the palm of your hands
EASY SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION
Through an easy drag n drop web interface, personalize your remote to your workflow. Adjust the functions and labels of its seven buttons to suit your environment!
- Unlimited number of layers
- Easy configuration via 'drag n drop' software
- Seven fully assignable buttons
- Save and recall an unlimited number of presets
BUILD FOR THE MOST COMPLEX SETUP WITH SIMPLICITY IN MIND
From the simplest stereo setup to the most complex multichannel facility, this new remote controller will adapt itself flawlessly. We give you the ability to label and configure all of La Remote’s function buttons. You can easily customize La Remote to suit your workflow and to make this monitor controller yours. Simply plug the remote via USB to your Trinnov machine and get running in a matter of minutes with drag’n’drop configuration software.
DESIGNED FOR YOUR STUDIO
Designed over a two years period together with some of the world’s most demanding studio engineers, this new remote controller was designed from the ground up to cover all studio needs regardless of your work environment. Whether you work in a music studio, a mastering suite or a post-production facility, Trinnov's new remote controller will adapt to all your monitoring needs for the years to come.
The measurement microphone is one of the most critical components of any loudspeaker/room calibration system.
Trinnov’s sophisticated algorithms rely not only on extremely accurate acoustic measurements but also on the ability to localize the speakers’ positions and to detect early reflections. Our 3D microphone uses four mic elements in a precise tetrahedral arrangement. Each capsule is individually calibrated at the factory (±0.1 dB from 20 Hz to 24 kHz)
The resulting microphone calibration file is included in the microphone’s box on a USB stick. This file is installed in the Trinnov product being employed and all subsequent measurements are filtered through the calibration coefficients to ensure accuracy.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Trinnov D-Mon 6 Optimizer With La Remote and 3D Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields