Trinnov D-Mon Optimizer
The Trinnov D-Mon: Much More Than Just Another Monitoring Controller
Monitor control could look very simple to many, but when it comes to managing all the various situations that a Post Production engineer has to face day after day, they have to get as much power and flexibility as possible.
The Trinnov D-Mon® Series is specifically designed to combine power, fast-and-easy usage and flexibility.
- Both Analog and Digital professional inputs and outputs, providing the most pristine sound quality
- Facilities to connect the processor via Ethernet and/or MIDI and host almost any protocol to communicate with a large number of other studio equipment
- A Switching Matrix to route all signals easily and make any patch set in seconds
- Full Audio Routing Matrix with instant recall and ZERO latency assignment
- An internal Mixer (from 8 to 16 configurable buses) which can create various sum of stems, main or aux mix, discrete inputs that come in
- Comprehensive and intuitive web Control Panel (Source & Speaker selection, Level/Mute/Dim, Intercoms, Headphones, etc.) that any connected device can access (Chrome browser recommended)
- The amazing and world-renown Optimizer® to make the perfect tuning of the loudspeaker sets to the studio acoustics
- Full Eucon & MIDI compliance (other protocols to come) with the free D-Mon App (MacOS)
- Optional SmartMeter® software for accurate Time-Code aware Loudness metering and processing features
The Multi-Purpose I/O Connector
The Multi-Purpose Input/Output connector alone proves how much the D-Mon® is in touch with the real world of professionals.
- MIDI, Headphone output, Talk-Back input are wired just like the famous ICON control surfaces, allowing X-Mon® as a replacement in a complete, seamless way
- Time-Code is available as a LTC input when you’re running the SmartMeter® to make Loudness metering sessions more effective than ever
- GPIOs are located there too, so linking to other equipment for synchronizing switches, lights or a simple pedal is immediate and easy
In and Out For Now and the Future
Input & Output configuration depends on models, but all of them cover the needs of recording or mastering studios, post-production rooms and film mixing suites.
- Up to 16 Digital I/Os (AES), enabling any surround sound engineer, drive not only his main mix but also all feeds (like aux sends, sub-groups or stems) within the best possible resolution and sample rate (up to 96kHz)
- A switchable 8-channel Digital Insert to hook up an external processing and make instant A/B comparisons or the mastering final cut
- Up to 8 Analog Inputs able to be assigned as a Cue, the Talk-back or just used as external sources to be converted to digital for whatever reason
- From 12 to 16 Analog Outputs offer all possibilities to address multiple sets of loudspeakers, headphones and outboard gears, all at the same time
- 8x Digital Inputs (DB25/AES Tascam Pinout)
- 8x Digital Outputs (DB25/AES Tascam Pinout
- 8x Line-level Analog Inputs (DB25)
- Analog Outputs
- 4x Line level (DB25)
- 8x Line level DB25 & XLR
- Assignable Intercom: 1x Talk-Back Input + 1x Listen-Back Input (phantom power on MPIO)
- Word Clock: BNC Input & Output
- Control Protocols: Eucon (Avid MC5, S6, S5, S3). ICON D-Command & D-Control (X-Mon15p cable) – MIDI. Other proprietary protocols under development.
- GPIOs: 2 in / 1 out (foot-switch, remote commands)
- Optimizer® (room acoustic tuning): 6 Channels (i.e. 5.1 speaker set or 3x stereo pairs, LCRS+1xSt, etc.)
- Automatic Processing
- Multi-point acoustic measurement (Trinnov 3D measurement microphone)
- Time/Frequency acoustic analysis based on impulse response measurement
- Loudspeaker/Room optimization
- Target Curves
- Manual Processing
- Several layers of 31 bands Graphic EQ, FIR EQ, gains, polarity and delays available for every channel
- Total delay given in meters/milliseconds/frames for the listening point and adjustable global delay for accurate Lip Sync
- Front / Surround / Top balance
- Comprehensive Processing latency control
- Trinnov patented 2D/3D spatial remapping
- Trinnov Loudspeaker/Room Optimization
- Trinnov high-performance AD/DA converters, used daily by the most demanding mastering studios
- Next Generation Hardware platform
- Revolutionary architecture, 96kHz processing platform
- Processing software: 64 bits Floating point over PC/Intel base
- Future-proof software-oriented updates via internet
- Robust design for Professional Audio applications
|Number of Inputs||16|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, BNC|
|Number of Outputs||20|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, Analog XLR, BNC|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Trinnov D-Mon Optimizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields