Trinnov D-Mon 12 Optimizer
MUCH MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER MONITORING CONTROLLER
Monitor control could look very simple to many, but when it comes to managing all the various mixing situations that a sound engineer has to face day after day, he has to get as much power and flexibility as possible.
Not only does he have to switch from monitoring 7.1 to a stereo mix without any loss of transient, power response or bandwidth, but also to provide musicians with different foldbacks, communicate with them, and/or run a special sub-group into external gear as an insert or connect, in seconds, the producer’s smartphone to share his latest song, and so on…
The D-Mon Series is specifically designed to combine power, fast-and-easy usage and flexibility.
- Both analog and digital professional inputs and outputs, providing the most pristine sound quality
- Facilities connecting the processor via Ethernet and/or Midi and host almost any protocol to communicate with a large number of other studio equipments
- Switching Matrix routes all signals easily and make any patch set in seconds
- Internal mixer which can create various sum of stems, main or aux mix, discrete inputs that come in
- Amazing and world-renown Optimizer to make the perfect tuning of the loudspeaker sets to the studio acoustics
THE MULTI-PURPOSE I/O CONNECTOR
Nothing more than the Multi-Purpose Input/Output connector proves how much the D-Mon is in touch with the real world of professionals.
- MIDI out, headphone output, and Talk-Back input are wired just like the famous Icon control surfaces, allowing to replace an X-Mon in a completely seamless way
- GPIOs - linking to other equipment for synchronizing switches, lights or a simple pedal is immediate and easy
IN & OUT FOR NOW AND THE FUTURE
Input & Output configurations cover the needs of recording or mastering studios, post-production rooms and film mixing suites.
- Up to 16 Digital IOs (AES), enabling any surround sound engineer to drive not only their main mix but also all feeds (like aux sends, sub-groups or stems) within the best possible resolution and sample rate (up to 96 kHz)
- Switchable 8-channel digital insert to hook up an external processing and make instant A/B comparisons or the mastering final cut
- Up to 8 analog inputs able to be assigned as a Cue, the Talk-back or just used as external sources to be converted to digital for whatever reason
- 12 analog outputs offer all possibilities to address multiple sets of loudspeakers, headphones and outboard gears, all at the same time
- Automatic Processing
- Multi-point acoustic measurement (Trinnov 3D measurement microphone)
- Time/Frequency acoustic analysis based on impulse response measurement
- Loudspeaker/Room optimization
- Target Curves
- Manual Processing
- Several layers of 31 bands Graphic EQ, FIR EQ, gains, polarity and delays available for every channel
- Total delay given in meters/milliseconds/frames for the listening point and adjustable global delay for accurate Lip Sync
- Front / Surround / Top balance
- Comprehensive Processing latency control
- Trinnov patented 2D/3D spatial remapping
- Trinnov Loudspeaker/Room Optimization
- Trinnov high-performance AD/DA converters, used daily by the most demanding mastering studios
- Next Generation Hardware platform
- Revolutionary architecture, 96kHz processing platform
- Processing software: 64 bits Floating point over PC/Intel base
- Future-proof software-oriented updates via internet
- Robust design for Professional Audio applications
|Number of Inputs||24|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, BNC|
|Number of Outputs||32|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, Analog DB25, Analog XLR, BNC|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Trinnov D-Mon 12 Optimizer.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields