Tree Audio Roots Console - 8 Channel
Tree Audio The Roots Console Features:
- All tube EQ and limiter on each channel
- 4 slots for 500 Series modules
- Vacuum tube regulated supply for all tube input modules
Input Module Features:
- Meter select (input, gain reduction, output)
- Stereo buss switch (removes signal from stereo buss for direct out)
- Aux send 1
- Aux send 2
- Pre, off, post switch
- Lo Freq EQ - 50 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz ,400 Hz
- Hi Freq EQ - 7K, 10K, 12K, 16K
- Gain reduction pot (limiter)
- Limiter switch (out, in , HPF) 250 HZ 12DB per octave
- Line, mic, mic reverse phase
- Pad switch (off, -10, -20)
- Mute, on , solo
- Big knob level pot
- Buss Master 1 & 2
- Aux master 1 & 2
- Talkback mic XLR
- Talkback level
- External Aux in 1 (mute, on, solo)
- External Aux in 2 (mute, on, solo)
- Source Select
- Speaker Select
- Big knob monitor level
- Mic in, line in, direct out
- Phantom power switch (all modules and talkback mic)
- Master section ins and outs
- Control room monitor outputs
- If used as a direct out with no bussing, all pure transformers and tubes
- When use thru the bussing, Inward Connections SP690 all discrete blocks
We've been buying, selling and restoring the world’s best consoles since 1993
Shopping for a recording console can be an intimidating process. You can spend countless hours online searching for answers only to end up with more questions than when you started. That's why we’ve created our one-of-a-kind shopping experience to help you purchase the console that is exactly right for you and your studio.
Finding the perfect console means being connected, and for over 20 years, we’ve been one of the biggest players in the worldwide audio marketplace. We’ve helped thousands of customers complete the console buying process, while also helping to facilitate brokered sales, gear trade-ins and purchasing classic desks for refurbishment.
Each of our premium serviced consoles has passed through a rigorous multi-point inspection and meticulous testing to ensure the result is a world-class restoration. Upon completion, your console will be expertly crated and shipped to your studio, where our highly skilled technical experts can lead a worry-free integration.
No matter whether you’re interested in a vintage piece or the latest releases, our team of experts can answer even the toughest questions. From servicing and shipping consoles to creating custom furniture, patch bays and turnkey packages, we’ve been involved in every aspect of the industry. We work tirelessly to provide the best selection, service and support anywhere to help our customers find the console of their dreams. Want to see what we can do for you? Talk to one of our console experts by calling 888.653.1184 or you can email us.
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Number of Buses||2|
|Number of Aux Sends||2|
|Patch Bay Included||No|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tree Audio Roots Console - 8 Channel.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields