To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Tree Audio Branch II Channel Strip
Tree Audio's Branch may be all you need! It's a stand alone channel strip version of the Roots console, featuring all of the same controls as The Roots, as well as an internal regulated tube power supply. The Branches have been flying out the door. So if all you need is a single channel or two, this is it. It's simple to operate and has an amazing sound.
- 80Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz Hi Pass Filter
- Variable Gain Select
- Output Level pot
- Input Impedance Select – 37.5, 150, 600 Ohms
All Tube Channel Strip:
- Same high quality sound and circuitry as the Roots console
- Mic Pre/line input/direct input (instrument in)
- EQ and limiter
Features On Front Panel (left to right):
- Direct input/big knob level pot/EQ to level, 50Hz, 100Hz, 400Hz
- EQ hi level, 7k, 10k, 12k, 16k/limiter switch (out, in HPF) 250Hz
- Gain reduction level (limiter)
- Line, mic, mic reverse phase switch/pad switch (off, -10, -20dB)
- Mute switch/+48Vdc phantom power switch/meter select (input, gain reduction, output)
- Custom wound uncut and output transformers
- Complete unit comes in 3-rack space box
- Includes vacuum tube and linear regulated power supply
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
I bought it as one ( mono ), I think it is so not good parts inside.The sound is not that great. Price is expensive.. it is my private comments.
Incredible channel strip
This is an excellent tube front-end for my project/writing studio. I DI guitars through this, and holy moly, how clear a difference it makes!
Love this thing. My absolute favorite channel strip.
I love this preamp so much that I’m thinking of getting a second one. It’s my go to for vocals!
My favorite preamp ever. Foolproof operation and great features! Variable impedance, a mute switch, various pad settings, metering that covers all the bases.
Oh yeah it sounds incredible! Pre, Eq and Limiter.
The price makes it a steal
I bought this and had the chance to use it along side of the 6176 as well as LA 610. It really has a sound all its own. At one point we put directly on an electric guitar running direct with no amp. After roughly 20 seconds of playing, the musician looked at me and said, i have been looking for this sound for 30 years. This it what makes it so enjoyable to use this gear live in the studio. I would recommend this gear to all of you out there.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tree Audio Branch II Channel Strip.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields