Traverse Analogue Mass-DI
The active Traverse Analogue Mass-DI features discrete JFET/BJT circuitry with a custom designed “mu-metal wrapped” Lundahl transformer, giving the source a natural sound with a fast and punchy transient response.
Each unit is handcrafted with care using the highest quality components available. It’s designed for use with ¼” unbalanced instruments (including those with piezoelectric transducers) and line level sources, with a balanced XLR microphone level output. It can also be used between an amplifier and speaker to sample amp tone directly!
Simple, elegant, responsive, and proudly hand-crafted in Canada.
- Hand-assembled, hand-soldered, fully discrete
- JFET/BJT Class A biased circuitry
- Custom Lundahl transformer (double mu-metal wrapped)
- 18ga steel chassis is solid, industrial and tough
- 10 MΩ input impedance (220 KΩ with PAD)
- +48 VDC phantom-powered
- Neutrik ¼” jacks and XLR receptacle
- No ground lift switch (internal ground loop suppression)
- LED and PAD switch are recessed to minimize drop damage
- Can be used between an amplifier and speaker to directly capture amp tone
- Huge headroom - can take unbalanced line-level signals (up to 245 volts P-P with pad)
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Traverse Analogue Mass-DI.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields