Toontrack Blues EZX - Electronic Delivery
The Real Deal
There's no fooling a blues lover. You know that it's all about the craft, the touch, the feel and the heart. That's why we're proud to bring you the real deal – the custom, the calfskinned, the road-worn: The Toontrack Blues EZX.
The Blues EZX comes with two complete kits; a 1970s Gretsch and a calfskinned Swedish Levin set from the 1940s. On top of that, it features contemporary Paiste and Sabian crashes, vintage Zildjan A and K series cymbals as well as extras such as a suitcase and a set of calfskinned tambourines. All instruments were handpicked and in many cases road-worn by the sampling drummer himself, a blues musician with decades worth of experience behind the kit playing the blues.The Blues EZX was recorded in an empty Swedish theater and later mixed in a high-end studio through vintage and modern outboard gear. The end result is a cross-pollination between new and old; warm and characteristic sounds that cover the whole range, from old school to modern, from dry to ambient. This is the sound of then, now and time to come.
- Two complete kits (1970s Gretsch & 1940s Levin)
- Sabian/Paiste/Zildjian A & K cymbals
- Calfskin drumheads on Levin kit
- Suitcase & two vintage calfskinned Grover tambourines
- Included custom MIDI library
- Kick 1 – 14×20″ Gretsch 1970s
- Kick 2 – 14×28″ Levin 1940s with calfskin drumheads
- Snare 1 – 5.5×14″ Slingerland Radio King 1964 with Remo vintage drumhead
- Snare 2 – 5.5×14″ Premier 1960s wood snare with calfskin drumhead
- Snare 3 – 6.5×14″ Premier 1937 brass snare
- Tom 1, kit 1 – 8×12″ Gretsch 1970s
- Tom 2, kit 1 – 14×14″ Gretsch 1970s
- Tom 1, kit 2 – 9×12″ Levin 1940s with calfskin drumheads high tuned
- Tom 2, kit 2 – 9×12″ Levin 1940s with calfskin drumheads low tuned
- Hat 1 – 14″ Zildjian New Beat (top) / Rock Beat (bottom)
- Ride 1 – 19″ Zildjian A 1960s with rivets
- Ride 2 – 20″ Zildjian A 1960s
- Position 1, Crash 1 – 16″ Paiste
- Position 1, Crash 2 – 16″ Sabian hand hammered Dark Crash
- Position 1, Crash 3 – 12″ Zildjian A 1960s
- Position 1, Crash 4 – 10″ Zildjian K 1960s
- Position 3, Crash 1 – 18″ Zildjian K 1960s
- Position 3, Crash 2 – 18″ Sabian hand hammered Thin Crash
- Suitcase (Kick 3)
- Tambourine 1 – Grover Tambourine, German silver bells
- Tambourine 2 – Grover Tambourine, copper bells
- 1 GB of free hard disk space, 1 GB RAM
- A working EZdrummer 1.4 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Drums and Percussion|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, RTAS, AU, VST, Standalone|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Toontrack Blues EZX - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields