TK Audio Transceiver Universal Insert Tool
The Transceiver is a four channel insert station. The main function is to convert +4dB balanced signals to unbalanced and back again. Each channel has a send level, the return has a gain control and a polarity switch. Among other things you can use The Transceiver to do the following:
- It's an insert station. Insert unbalanced gear such as guitar pedals and old echo fx into your DAW or consol.
- It's an active DI-box with up to 20dB gain. Plug your favourite instrument into your collection of vintage gear via The Transceiver.
- It's a reamp tool.
- It's a Swiss Army Knife on stage. Hook up balanced gear on stage between your instrument and amp.
- Max balanced input: +27,5dBu
- Max unbalanced send level: +22dBu
- Max return input level: +22dB
- Return gain: 0-20dB
- Return input impedance: 1Mohm
- Max balanced output: +27,5dBu
- Send frequency response: 10-100kHz +/-0,1dB
- Send THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,001%
- Return frequency response: 10-100kHz -0,2dB (at 10Hz)
- Return THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,003%
- Rear panel has four XLR inputs and four XLR outputs.
- Built in power supply, 230V or 115V (not user selectable).
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the TK Audio Transceiver Universal Insert Tool.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields