Teletronix LA-2A Silver Face #3165 (Vintage) – No Longer Available
Early version of this classic tube compressor/limiter. Beautiful for vocals, bass, guitars, overheads, drums, etc. This unit is a later version made in 1992 while Harman was the parent company. Dubbed ‘Reissue 2,’ with the following features:
- Brushed aluminum front panel
- Comp/limit switch on the rear panel
- Label on rear says manufactured in the USA by Harman Electronics
- Serial number is on a printed label
- Triad R 4A power transformer
- UTC HA-100X input transformer
- UTC A-24 output transformer
- T4A opto-attenuator module
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Teletronix LA-2A Silver Face #3165 (Vintage).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields