To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Telefunken Elektroakustik PL05 Pop Filter
Pop filter for most side-address microphones with a diameter of 1.65” to 2.36” (42mm to 60mm)
A pop filter is a must-have accessory for every recordist, regardless of genre or level of success. The Telefunken Elektroakustik PL05 provides excellent plosive protection for most side address microphones. The classic Telefnuken diamond logo is proudly displayed in the lower left corner.
The PL05 shields your microphone from air pressure bursts (known as plosives) that can ruin audio tracks and potentially damage microphones. Designed to easily attach directly to the microphone via lightweight elastic bands, the PL05 will fit most microphones with a diameter of 1.65” to 2.36” (42mm to 60mm) and does not require additional clamps, mounts or stands. The curved frame delivers uniform performance (even off-axis) without readjustment, and the PL05’s fixed distance means that the same level of plosive protection is easily repeatable. The low-profile design is perfect for video work, where a minimal footprint is required.
The PL05 pop filter fits all Tekefunken Elektroakustik large diaphragm condenser microphones, including the Alchemy Series TF29, TF39, TF47 and TF51, as well as the Diamond Series ELA M 251/251E/251T, C12 and U47/U48.
Additional model microphones compatible with the PL05 include the following:
- AKG: C 2000 B, C 214, C 414, Perception 420, C414XL II, Perception 120, Perception 220
- Perception 120 USB, Perception 820 Tube, C 12 VR
- Apex: 205, 210, 250, 415, 435, 460, 480, 520, 530, 540, 550
- Aphex: Microphone X
- Apogee: MiC
- Audio Technica: AT 5040, 5047, 2020, 2035, 2050, 4033, 4040, 4047, 4050, 4060, R2500, 4080, 5040
- Audix: CX-111, CX-112B, CX212B
- Avantone: CV28, CK6, CR14, CK40, CK7, CV12, BV-12, BV-1
- Avlex R102
- Behringer: C-1, C-3, B-2 Pro, C-1U, B-1
- Blue: Cactus, Kiwi, Reactor, Woodpecker, Blueberry, Baby Bottle, Bluebird, Spark
- Bock Audio: 195, 241, 251, 507, IFET, 4-ZERO-7, 5-ZERO-7
- CAD: E100S, E300S, Trion 8000, GLX 3000BP, GLX2200BP, GLX3000, GLX 2400, GLX2200, M179
- Cascade: Ribbon Series, Fat Head, Gomez
- Ehrlund: EHR-M, EHR-T
- Lauten Audio: Atlantis FC-387, Horizon
- Lewitt: LCT 240, LCT 540, LCT 640, LCT 840, LCT 940
- Manley: Reference Cardioid, Gold Reference
- Miktek: CV 4, MK 7
- Mojave Audio: MA-50, MA-200, MA-201fet, MA-300
- MXL: Genesis, CR89, CR30, Temple XLR, Revelation, Gold 35, CX22, V177, V89, 88, 87, 69, 67, 76, 2010, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2001, 700, 770, 400, 440, BCC–1, BCD–1, R77, R80, R144, R150, 870, 880, 890, 910, 920, V63M, 3000, 4000, 5000, V900, 9090, 9000, 190, 909, 960, 990, 992
- Nady: RSM-1, RSM-4, RSM-5, TRM-6, SCM0800, SCM-900, SCM-960, SCM-1000, SCM-2090, CM-2S
- Neumann: BCM 104, 705. D-01, M147, TLM102, TLM103, TLM170, TLM193, TLM67, U87, U89i, USM69i
- Peavey: Studio Pro M1, Studio Pro M2
- Peluso: 22 47, 22 51, 22 251, P-12, P-67
- Rode: NT1-A, NT 1000, NT2-A, NT 2000, K2, NTK, Classic II, Podcaster
- Samson: C01, C01U, CO2, CO3, CL2, CL5N, CL7, CL8, Meteor Mic, MTR101, MTR 201, MTR231, G Track
- Se: G3500, Magneto, X1, 2200, 4400, Titanium, VR1, VR2.
- Sennheiser: MK4, MK8, e609, e906
- Shure: KSM42, 44, 32, 313, 353. Beta 27, 181. PG 27, PG42USB, SM27
- Sony: C-800G
- Sterling: ST51, ST55, ST59, ST6050, ST66, ST69, ST77, ST79
- Studio Projects: B1, LSM, CS56, B3, C1, T3
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Telefunken Elektroakustik PL05 Pop Filter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields