Telefunken Elektroakustik STMC-6TXM TRS to XLRM Mic Cable - 6'
Telefunken Elektroakustik’s Studio Series Microphone Cable has been designed to achieve the perfect sonic transmission of sound signals for all critical studio and stage applications. Made in the USA by Accusound, the Telefunken Elektroakustik STMC-6TXM is a 6′ TRS to XLR male cable featuring high-strand count quad oxygen free copper conductors sealed in an audiophile-grade, low loss polyethylene insulator. A copper braid shield is added for additional RFI and EMI noise rejection, resulting in a premium audio cable offering sonic accuracy and clarity, as well as the legendary tone Telefunken products are known for.
- High-purity copper conductors for excellent signal transfer
- High density copper braid shield for maximum RMI and EMI noise rejection
- Low capacitance for detailed, transparent sound quality
- Audiophile grade insulators ensure accurate signal transfer
- Premium 24k gold-plated connectors
- Silver solder joints for maximum conductivity and strength
- Ultra flexible cable construction reduces knots and tangling
- Telefunken cable tie wrap included
- 5 year “no fault” warranty
- Proudly designed, manufactured and hand assembled in the United States of America
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Cable Connectors||TRS to XLR-M|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Telefunken Elektroakustik STMC-6TXM TRS to XLRM Mic Cable - 6'.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields