Teegarden Audio Fatboy Tube DI Stereo Rack
There are many fine sounding vacuum tube direct boxes on the market. However, in listening tests, none of them compare to the air and depth delivered by the Teegarden Audio Fatboy Tube DI Stereo Rack. Simplicity and perfection meet.
As veteran recording and design engineers, Teegarden knew what they wanted to hear when they set out to bring the Fatboy Tube DI to the audio recording community. They, like many of you, have been missing the richness and definition of sound in most modern recording equipment. The Fatboy Tube DI has become the vaccum tube direct injection box by which all others are measured.
- Vacuum tube (valve) based DI
- Discrete electronics
- Compact and rugged
- Hand built in the USA
- Transformer balanced LoZ XLR outputs (line level and mic level)
- Pin 1 ground lifts
- Will drive line level direct to converters and DAWs, no mic preamp needed
- Frequency Response 7 Hz - 30 kHz (±1 dB)
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Gain range: 27 - 28 dB
- Maximum output before clipping: +18 dBu
- Noise (EIN): less than -113 dB
- Distortion: less than 0.15% 1 kHz 1 V
- Power Requirements: 100/120 VAC – 18 W (24 VAC)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.4” x 2.6” x 8”
- Weight 5 lb (2.27 kg)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Teegarden Audio Fatboy Tube DI Stereo Rack.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields