TC-Helicon VoiceWorks – No Longer Available
Integrated into VoiceWorks are voice-trained pitch detection and Hybrid Shifting algorithms from TC-Helicon?s VoiceOne. These newly researched algorithms provide the most natural sounding harmony processing available.
Add TC-Helicon's quality mic preamp and TC Electronic Compression, EQ, Tap-Tempo Delay and Reverbs and you have an amazing vocal channel with 100 user presets at your fingertips.
The TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Features:
- HybridShift harmony generation for smooth, natural sound (link to technology demo page)
- 4 independent harmony voices, 4 distinct harmony Modes: Scale, Chord, Shift and MIDI Notes
- 2 Lead-voice Thickening Voices - one voice above and one voice below
- Humanization of harmony voices utilizing: FlexTime, Vibrato, Inflection, Pitch randomization, Portamento
- Selectable Equal-tempered and Just tuning for harmonies
- HarmonyHold (link to harmony hold demo page)
- Scale-based Pitch Correction for studio and live performance
- Fully adjustable Gender and Voicing per voice
- High Quality Mic Preamp with 48V phantom power
- TC Electronic 3-band EQ plus low cut
- TC Electronic Compressor/Gate
- TC Electronic Reverb/Tap-tempo Delay
- Song Mode for live performance allows you to save internal "sequences" of up to 50 songs with 30 user presets per song
- MIDI CC control over all parameters
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the TC-Helicon VoiceWorks.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields