What does a vocalist live for? A jaw-dropping vocal sound that takes audiences over the edge. Get that sound instantly with the TC-Helicon VoiceLive 2
, the ultimate floor-based vocal processor. It's more than an upgrade, it's a vocal revolution.
With a completely redesigned user interface, VoiceLive 2 is easy to use whether you’re looking for one preset or a creative sequence of sounds for every song.
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to six effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, back-ups and audio streaming
Whether you play guitar, a MIDI keyboard or no instrument at all, VoiceLive 2 has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
VoiceLive 2 contains virtually all the effects necessary to produce any vocal sounds of decades past, and into the future.
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay, µMod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Global effects including Tone, pitch correction, and Guitar FX
- All effects can be used simultaneously
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive 2 listens to you and adjusts to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you're not singing
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
Built with your comfort in mind, VoiceLive 2 has some practical features that will make for effortless performances.
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
VoiceLive 2 has the most complete connectivity of any vocal floor processor.
- Mic or Line input with digital controlled mic gain
- Guitar input with auto-mix , Guitar FX as well as transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8” (MP3 player ) input
- Stereo XLR, ¼” and Headphone outputs
- MIDI in, out and thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming