TC-Helicon VoiceDoubler – No Longer Available
The TC-Helicon VoiceDoubler Features:
- Creates up to four virtual overdubs of a performer's voice in real time
- Uses VoicePro's advanced inflection and FlexTime blocks to create a multitracked overdub sound
- Additional effects include emulations of classic microshift, chorus and detune
- One VoiceDoubler can be used for each onstage singer to match recorded vocals and create virtual choirs
- Each overdub voice has unique adjustable characteristics such as gender, vibrato and inflection
- Secondary input for polyphonic instruments
- Easy to setup and use - 50 factory/ 50 user presets and top level editing
- Balanced analog XLR I/O and AES/EBU digital I/O
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when TC-Helicon VoiceDoubler becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.