TC Electronic Tube-Tech CL 1B - TDM - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The CL 1B plug-in is based upon highly advanced component emulation technology, and brings the legendary analog sound of the CL 1B compressor/limiter to the Pro Tools platform.
The CL 1B uses a carefully crafted algorithm, that allows the use of up to 2 instances in mono/stereo at 44.1 / 48 kHz or 1 instance in mono/stereo at 88.2 / 96 kHz per DSP chip on Pro Tools|HD Accel hardware. On Pro Tools|HD Core hardware 1 instance is supported per DSP at 44.1 / 48 kHz.
- 30 dBs of gain
- Continuously variable ratio ranging from 2:1to 10:1.
- Advanced metering capable of displaying the input, output and compressed signals for either the left, right or both channels combined.
- Flexible attack/release controls enabling the CL 1B to be used as an insert- or bus compressor.
- Sidechain/Link reproduces the dynamic master/slave relationship between the left and right channels, found on the hardware version of CL 1B.
- Windows XP and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) supported.
- 24 bit / 96 kHz supported.
- Digidesign Pro Tools|HD, HD Accel and VENUE supported.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when TC Electronic Tube-Tech CL 1B - TDM - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.