TC Electronic Tube-Tech CL 1B - TDM - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The CL 1B plug-in is based upon highly advanced component emulation technology, and brings the legendary analog sound of the CL 1B compressor/limiter to the Pro Tools platform.
The CL 1B uses a carefully crafted algorithm, that allows the use of up to 2 instances in mono/stereo at 44.1 / 48 kHz or 1 instance in mono/stereo at 88.2 / 96 kHz per DSP chip on Pro Tools|HD Accel hardware. On Pro Tools|HD Core hardware 1 instance is supported per DSP at 44.1 / 48 kHz.
- 30 dBs of gain
- Continuously variable ratio ranging from 2:1to 10:1.
- Advanced metering capable of displaying the input, output and compressed signals for either the left, right or both channels combined.
- Flexible attack/release controls enabling the CL 1B to be used as an insert- or bus compressor.
- Sidechain/Link reproduces the dynamic master/slave relationship between the left and right channels, found on the hardware version of CL 1B.
- Windows XP and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) supported.
- 24 bit / 96 kHz supported.
- Digidesign Pro Tools|HD, HD Accel and VENUE supported.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the TC Electronic Tube-Tech CL 1B - TDM - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields