TC Electronic Level Pilot
Practical, elegant, beautiful
Level Pilot is a high quality, analog, stereo volume control that works independently of the computer or audio interface, so no matter what happens during tracking or mixing, you now have complete control over your levels in all situations and at all times. It features a solid and compact ‘slip-free’ design that fits into any active recording- or live setup without the need for an extra power supply, and employs quad-core cabling to minimize clutter. Its sturdy and luxurious aluminum design makes it bold enough to remain within sight and reachable at all times, and it fits practically and beautifully into any music creation- and editing setup, simplifying and enhancing your workflow wherever it may take you.
High Resolution, low noise
With any Digital to Analog recording setup it is important to keep the resolution as high as possible at all times throughout the digital signal chain. Digitally controlling the levels prior to the last Digital to Analog conversion - a common practice used by most audio interfaces, digital mixers and digital audio devices - reduces the resolution of the conversion, thus degrading the final signal quality. Level Pilot’s smart design steers clear of this by allowing you to control the volume levels after the conversion, ensuring maximum resolution without ever sacrificing audio quality.
An elegant, convenient and great sounding solution, enabling total control over your monitor levels with minimum fuss and cost.
- High-resolution analogue volume control - Level Pilot puts immediate level control exactly where you need it - right at your fingertips. It does this by using a renowned Bourns potentiometer to ensure accurate, high-resolution analog control over your monitors at all times. Most audio interfaces, digital mixers and other digital audio devices are restricted to digital attenuation of the output signal, reducing the digital-to-analog converter resolution, ultimately rendering a poorer output sound quality. Using Level Pilot as your analog level control after the DAW guarantees sonic integrity of your audio signal while keeping level control right there at your fingertips.
- Exceptional clarity in the signal path - Level Pilot uses components and circuitry that optimize signal-to-noise ratios. There are no buffers, batteries, transistors or other tone-sucking components in there - so all that comes out of it are pristine, high-fidelity audio signals.
- Compact, sleek and sturdy design - Level Pilot not only feels like a level control that you can rely on in any situation, it also comes with a brushed aluminum finish to give it a premium look and a smooth, ergonomic feel.
- Computer-independent operation - Many level control solutions draw additional power from the computer to enable level attenuation - not so with Level Pilot, which can be operated completely independently of the audio source, be it computer or any other line-level device. In fact, Level Pilot requires no power to operate, guaranteeing quick and direct control over your monitors.
- Balanced and unbalanced compatibility - This makes Level Pilot a real life-saver, fitting into most of today's analog setups and allowing high quality level control in an endless number of applications.
- Slip-free' rubberized base plate - Level Pilot feels solid under hand, and the additional slip-free rubberized base plate ensures that Level Pilot stays exactly where it's needed.
- Quad-core fully balanced XLR connectivity - Level Pilot comes with its own discrete quad-core cabling to ensure perfect stereo imaging and left-right tracking - with no messy cabling to clutter up your workspace.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the TC Electronic Level Pilot.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields