Tascam US-600 – No Longer Available
The Tascam US-600 6-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface is the perfect choice for portable recording of multiple sources from your laptop computer. Four high-definition XLR microphone inputs include phantom power for detailed recording with condenser microphones. All channels can be passed to your computer with 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution.
Each input on the US-600 uses an XLR/TRS combo jack to support microphone or line level sources and includes a signal/clip LED to help you set your input level. Input 1 has an instrument-level switch for direct recording of guitar or bass, and a direct monitor path allows musicians to hear their performance without a delay from the computer. On the rear panel, the US-600 includes a pair of unbalanced outputs, MIDI input and output and a stereo S/PDIF digital in and out.
- 6-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- 4 XLR/TRS combo mic preamps with phantom power
- 2 unbalanced RCA outputs
- S/PDIF stereo digital input and output
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control for direct input monitoring
- Mono/stereo monitoring switch for input 1/2 and 3/4
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam US-600.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields