Tascam US-1800 – No Longer Available
The Tascam US-1800 audio interface gives you 16 inputs and 4 outputs and allow you to transmit your music to and from your Mac or Windows over high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US-1800 also features 8 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
Included with the US-1800 is Cubase LE5 workstation software from Steinberg. This 48-track audio workstation includes must-have features like automation, plug-ins, mixing, editing and MIDI tracks. Cubase LE5 uses standard VST plug-ins for adding virtual instruments and effects.
- 16 simultaneous inputs
- 4 simultaneous outputs
- 14 analog inputs
- (8x) XLR Mic inputs with phantom power
- (2x) 1/4" TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel
- (4x) 1/4" TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
- Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Independent monitor and headphone outputs
- Stereo monitor output (DAW return (stereo) and input (mono))
- 16-channel MIDI input and output
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac/Windows
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
- ASIO and Core Audio support
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam US-1800 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.