The Tascam US-1800 audio interface gives you 16 inputs and 4 outputs and allow you to transmit your music to and from your Mac or Windows over high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US-1800 also features 8 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
Included with the US-1800 is Cubase LE5 workstation software from Steinberg. This 48-track audio workstation includes must-have features like automation, plug-ins, mixing, editing and MIDI tracks. Cubase LE5 uses standard VST plug-ins for adding virtual instruments and effects.
- 16 simultaneous inputs
- 4 simultaneous outputs
- 14 analog inputs
- (8x) XLR Mic inputs with phantom power
- (2x) 1/4" TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel
- (4x) 1/4" TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
- Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Independent monitor and headphone outputs
- Stereo monitor output (DAW return (stereo) and input (mono))
- 16-channel MIDI input and output
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac/Windows
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
- ASIO and Core Audio support
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam US-1800.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields