The most popular Tascam 4-channel USB audio interface has been updated with better audio specs and a fresh new look for the Tascam US-144mkII. The US-144mkII starts with two great-quality XLR microphone preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones. There's also a pair of balanced line inputs and a guitar-level in for direct recording of electric guitar or bass. A pair of S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs is also included, for a total of four inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz/24-bit audio quality.
The US-144mkII connects to Mac or Windows computers using USB 2.0, and the unit is powered over the USB cable. Zero-latency monitoring is available for recording without the delay going to a computer and back. MIDI input and output jacks allow connection of synths and drum machines. Connect the US-144mkII to monitors through the line output or use headphones with the front-mounted stereo 1/4" jack. Separate controls for line and headphone out means you don't need to switch off monitors to work in headphones. The US-144mkII makes a perfect portable interface with metal components and solid construction built for the road.
- Bus-powered via USB 2.0
- 2 x XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- 2 x 1/4" balanced line inputs (1 x switchable guitar level input)
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- S/PDIF stereo coaxial input and output
- Individual Line and Headphone out level controls
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE5 48-track recording software included
- Aluminum case construction
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam US-144mkII.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields