Tascam US-122mkII – No Longer Available
The Tascam US-122mkII is a compact, high-speed USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface that's compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. When the US-122mkII is plugged into an Apple or Windows computer, it acts as the computer's soundcard and features inputs for microphones, a guitar, and line-level devices like CD players and keyboards. It features durable construction and a very budget friendly price.
The US-122mkII features individual inputs for either XLR or 1/4" sound sources, and can provide phantom power (which enables you to use professional microphones). Its construction is both attractive and sturdy. The compact size of the US-122mkII makes it ideal for studio and field recording, and the USB bus powering capability means that you never have to plug it into the outlet on the wall or fuss with a power cable.
- Slim, rugged, and lightweight aluminum frame travels well
- 2 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power ready for almost any microphone
- 2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to hi-Z for use with guitars, basses, etc.)
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- USB 2.0 and bus-powered for use with any PC or Mac, including laptops
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz for high quality recordings
- RCA monitor outputs and headphone/level control
- Zero latency hardware monitoring
- Includes Steinberg Cubase LE5 48-track recording software
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam US-122mkII becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.