Tascam SD-20M Solid State Recorder w/ Mic Inputs
The Tascam SD-20M, is a simple-to-use, solid-state recorder at a breakthrough price. The 1U rackmount includes a pair of microphone preamps with phantom power for direct microphone recording. Both the mic inputs and line inputs can be recorded simultaneously in four-channel mode. The dual recording mode captures a copy of your audio at a lower level, as insurance against distorted takes. The SD-20M includes a battery backup system – AA batteries can keep recording for hours in case of power loss. A wired remote or footswitch can be attached to control recording and playback. Variable speed playback allows the playback to be changed without affecting the pitch. Designed for installations like schools, house of worship, and conferences, the TASCAM SD-20M is a flexible, affordable solution for long-form recording.
- Four-channel solid-state recorder
- Two microphone inputs with phantom power on XLR - 1⁄4" combo jacks
- RCA stereo line inputs and outputs
- WAV or MP3 recording formats supported
- AA battery backup – keeps recording even after power loss
- SDXC media slot supports up to 128GB cards
- File divide feature
- Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level for a distortion-proof safety track
- Variable speed playback changes speed without changing the pitch
- Simple user interface
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Remote jack for wired or footswitch control
|Input Connectors||RCA, XLR Combo|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam SD-20M Solid State Recorder w/ Mic Inputs.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields