Tascam RC-1F Unlatched Momentary Footswitch
Built for years of reliable use, the Tascam RC-1F Unlatched Momentary Footswitch is a rugged addition to your recording and performance rig. With a low profile design providing incredible stability and a wide rubber footpad for easy control, the RC-1F is a premium quality, momentary footswitch for start/stop, punch in/punch out control and more.
- Unlatched (momentary) foot switch
- Built-in 6’ cable with
- 1/4” phone plug on terminating end
- Polarity switch allows for selection of normally open or normally closed operation
- Durable metal case with heavy-duty spring mechanism
- Compatible with TASCAM Devices such as Model 24, Digital Portastudios, TA-1VP and more
|Package Contents||RC-1F footswitch and warranty form|
|Unit Weight||0.6 lb|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam RC-1F Unlatched Momentary Footswitch.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields