Designed for permanent installation, the TASCAM MZ-372 offers versatile routing, mixing, and control of multiple audio sources in an attractive easy-to-operate 3U package. For maximium flexibility, source content can include music, spoken word (microphone), turntable, and more – all easily controlled via familiar sliders and assignment controls.
The MZ-372 allows multiple audio sources (19 total) to be mixed, muted, and routed to 2 redundant outputs, controlled by familiar volume sliders and assignment buttons. Input signals can be inserted via 6 audio channels, each consisting of 2 sets of unbalanced RCA stereo pairs, and 6 XLR inputs for a total of 12 sets of RCA inputs and 6 XLR inputs. In addition, channels 2/3/4 can be set to accommodate phono-level signals for use with a turntable. Lastly, and located conveniently on the front panel, one additional XLR input is available driving a studio quality mic preamp and ducking circuit for easy voiceover and announcement work.
Multiple Zone Outputs
Twin outputs each feature a combination of balanced XLR or RCA unbalanced connectors for easy integration into virtually any audio system. This flexibility allows combinations of microphones, CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, instruments - or any other audio source - to be selected or muted, and sent simultaneously to the dual outputs, each with it’s own volume control. Finally, the convenient “Talkover” function will automatically lower any mixed channel source so the microphone connected to the front panel can easily be can be heard in whichever zones you choose.
Easy, Immediate Control
Familiar volume sliders, switches/buttons, EQ knobs, and mute buttons make the MZ-372 simple and fast to operate and set up. There is even a master recording stereo output, which can send audio to an external recorder which makes event or music performance capturing easy. The Booth outputs provide another stereo feed with independent control for additional monitoring.
- Maximum flexibility for audio routing, input selection, and multiple redundant output flow, perfect for integrator, musical instrument, and residential applications
- Multiple inputs include 12 sets of stereo RCA-type, 6 selectable mic/line XLR, and a dedicated front-panel XLR mic input; 19 total input “sets”
- Channel audio sources can easily be selected, muted, and contoured via simple volume sliders, toggle switches/buttons, and knobs
- Two redundant output channels each with stereo XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA-type connectors; each with separate volume control
- Separate stereo booth, recording, and headphone outputs each with independent control
- One additional mic-compatible XLR input on the front panel with “Talkover” function automatically lowering source audio
- Independent three-band EQ per each of the 5 channels and a two-band EQ on the additional front panel microphone input
- Compact 3U rack mount design
|Unit Weight||7 lb|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR, RCA, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR, RCA|
|Number of Inputs||19|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the TASCAM MZ-372.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields