The Tascam LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone looking for a great-sounding mix. Eight pairs of balanced 1/4" TRS inputs - switchable from +4 or -10dB - can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs, labeled ST1 and ST2/AUX. Pre or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss, and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance.
Packed with high-quality audio components, the TASCAM LM-8ST is perfect for any live performance or installation.
- 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
- (8) stereo 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
- 1U rack mountable
- Mic input with trim control on front panel
- 2-segment LED meter per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
- Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
- XLR balanced ouptuts for ST1 and ST2/AUX
- Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
- Ground lift switch and terminal
- Conference room
- Health club
- House of worship
- Keyboard mixer
- Effects return submixer
- One-man performance stage mixer
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam LM-8ST.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields