Tascam iM2 Microphone for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch – No Longer Available
The microphones are adjustable over 180 degrees for the best sound placement. The uni-directional elements are arranged in an AB pattern for detailed stereo imaging while capturing the ambience of your room.
The iM2 contains its own microphone preamp and analog-to-digital converter for low noise and great audio quality. Unlike mics that use the built-in iPhone preamp, the iM2 can handle up to 125dB sound levels to capture the loudest concerts and instruments without distortion.
Also contained in the iM2 is a stereo limiter to tame sudden loud sounds. The microphone level is adjustable with a knob on the side, making it quick to adjust without even looking at the unit. It's powered through the dock connector so no battery is required. A USB input is provided to charge your Apple iOS device for long recordings, either through a computer or Tascam's PS-P515U power adapter.
The iM2 works great with just about any recording app, including the built-in video camera. Record stereo sound while you capture hi-definition video on your iPhone to capture every moment with clarity and realism.
The ultra-portable iM2 is a must have for musicians who want to capture inspiration on their iPhone or iPad without sacrificing recording quality. It's the perfect recording accessory for musicians of all skill levels available at an unbeatable price.
- Live Recording – Record your own concerts from the front of the stage, or record a friends from your shirt pocket
- Songwriting – Use an app like Tascam Portastudio to build up a song before presenting it to the band on your iPad
- Rehearsal Recording – Plug in a mic to capture band practice without overloading your iPhone
- Video Filming – Record stereo audio to go with your videos, whether shooting a live performance for YouTube or a birthday party with your family
- Sound Effects Gathering – Record sounds in the outside world, then drop them into your productions or remixes
- Stereo condenser microphones for iPhone 4, iPod touch or iPad dock connection
- High-quality stereo condenser microphones - same as our best-selling DR-series recorders
- Microphones adjustable 180 degrees front to back
- Built-in analog to digital converter and microphone preamp for low noise recording
- 125dB SPL maximum level for recording loud shows without distortion
- Switchable limiter attenuates high-level signals to prevent recording overload
- Adjustable input level control
- Powered through iPhone, iPad or iPod touch dock connector
- USB input allows the iPhone or iPad to be charged from a USB connection or optional Tascam PS-P515U
- CD-quality digital recording (44.1kHz/16-bit linear PCM)
- Compact size ideal for mobile use
- Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 4G, iPad, iPad 2
- Dimensions: 2.3" W x 2.2" H x 0.75" D
- Weight: 1.05 oz
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam iM2 Microphone for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.