Tascam DV-D01U – No Longer Available
Outputs consist of HDMI audio/video out and Composite, S-Video, and Component video outputs. Rear panel stereo outputs are unbalanced (RCA) and digital outputs are optical. Digital outputs can pass Dolby Digital and DTS surround streams for later decoding.
The DV-D01U performs multiple playback modes, including slow motion and frame by frame playback, power on play, aspect adjustment, selectable scan mode, tray-lock, FVPP, and Progressive Scan. When stopped the DVD player output is black.
The DV-D01U provides extensive bi-directional RS-232 serial control. I/R remote control included. DV-D01U is equipped with a screen saver function and defeatable On-Screen Icons. The unit is also able to play "finalized" +R/+RW (video format discs only). The TASCAM DV-D01U is HDCP compliant.
- Power requirements:
- AC 120V, 60Hz (US, Canada, Mexico)
- AC 230V, 50Hz (Europe)
- AC 230V, 50Hz (Australia)
- Power consumption: 11W (at operation) 0.2W (in standby mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 2" x 10.6" (482 x 51 x 269 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Analog output: o Audio out: -8 dB/1 kØ
- Digital output
- : o Digital out (optical): -21 dBm to -15 dBm (660 nm ± 30 nm)
- Corresponding to Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, and DTS Digital Surround (with sampling frequency - 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz)
- Video system: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 500 lines
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64 dB
- Video output level
- Composite: 1.0 V(p-p)/75Ø
- S-video-Y: 1.0 V(p-p)/75Ø
- S-video-C: 0.286 V(p-p)/75Ø
- Component-Y: 1.0 V(p-p)/75Ø
- Component-Pb/Pr: 0.7 V(p-p)/75Ø
- HDMI Output (Ver. 1.1): HDMI
- Serial command: 9-Pin D-SUB
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam DV-D01U becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.