Tascam DR-100mkII – No Longer Available
The rugged Tascam DR-100mkII offers high-end recording features to musicians and engineers who demand more from their portable recorder. It features four built-in microphones, two cardioid and two omnidirectional, for great sounding recordings. A pair of XLR microphone inputs with phantom power welcomes pro-grade condenser microphones, and line in and out connectors are also provided. The markII version adds balanced line ins, S/PDIF digital inputs, locking connectors and more.
- +4dBu (maximum +24dBu) line input available via XLR jack
- XLR jack with a locking latch for professional use
- Better quality uni-directional and omni-directional microphones than the original DR-100
- Accepts digital input signal from an external digital device via remote jack
- Improved Mic pre amp with higher gain and lower noise
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV recording
- 32 to 320kbps MP3 recording
- XLR or RCA 1/8” line input
- S/PDIF digital power
- Wired/wireless remote control included (RC-10)
- Limiter and low cut filter
- Back panel dedicated switches
- Rugged aluminum casing
- VSA changes playback speed from -50% to +16%
- Records to SD or SD-HC card (2GB card included)
- Mini USB 2.0 jack and cable
- Large thumbwheel individual gain control
- Built-in speaker
- Tripod Mount
- Included Li-ion battery, windscreen and carrying case
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam DR-100mkII becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.