Tascam DP-24SD Portastudio
The Tascam DP-24SD Portastudio is a 24-track workstation, allowing eight tracks of simultaneous recording. The built-in mixer includes everything you need for a professional-sounding mix, from EQ and reverb to amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects. The Digital Portastudio series creates finished productions without the need for a computer, instead using a simple-to-use control surface to keep you creative.
For clear display of your mix, the DP-24SD has a large, full color LCD displaying tracks, meters, and effects parameters. A set of 12 encoders control EQ, effects sends, and panning. Built-in effects include compression, guitar amp modeling, delay, reverb, with a total of 10 effects processors available during mixing.
Eight XLR mic/line inputs each provide phantom power for condenser microphones, switchable in banks of four. One input includes an instrument-level impedance switch for direct input recording of guitar or bass. Balanced monitor outputs and effects sends are also provided on the rear panel. A USB output allows tracks and mixes recorded to your SD card to be transferred to a computer for CD burning or sharing online.
For complete music production on a desktop, there's no simpler choice than the DP-24SD.
- Simultaneous 24-track playback
- 12 mono tracks + 6 stereo tracks
- Simultaneous 8-track recording
- 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz recording
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Phantom power supplied on all inputs (INPUT A-D,E-H)
- High-impedance input available (INPUT H)
- Stereo RCA output
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
- INPUT A-H and each track equipped with 3-band EQ
- Automatic punch in/out
- Various edit functions (COPY INSERT, COPY PASTE, MOVE INSERT, MOVE PASTE, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT)
- Undo and Redo function with Undo history
- Dynamics effects for input (Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter)
- Guitar effects (Amp Simulator, Reverb, Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser)
- Mix-down effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus)
- Mastering Effects (Multi-band Compressor, Equalizer, Dither, Normalize)
- Track bounce function
- Virtual track (8 virtual track per one track: including use track)
- Locate mark up to 99 for one song
- File transferring via USB2.0
- Chromatic tuner
- 19 Faders
- Peak-hold function on the level meter of the LCD
- Sub-frame editing
- Dedicated AC adapter included (TASCAM GPE248-120200-Z)
- SD card included
- RoHS certified
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Number of Tracks||24|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||48 kHz|
|Digital Recording Format||SD Card|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam DP-24SD Portastudio.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields