Tascam CD-GT2 – No Longer Available
The new CD-GT2 guitar trainer features an all new improved ultra compact design, comprehensive LCD display with graphical user interface, Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text, expanded effect banks for user preset, 3 octaves tone oscillator, and TASCAM'S pioneering VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key) Feature lets music fans learn up a continuous mix of their favorite songs anywhere they go.
With TASCAM'S legendary ease of use, pioneering features such as integrated pitch and key control, instrument canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback. Users can now discover the licks their favorite artist really played.
- Portable CD guitar trainer (More compact than previous CD-GT1MKII)
- CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback
- 10 second anti-shock memory
- Comprehensive 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display with graphical user interface
- Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text
- Elapsed Time/Remain Time display with bar meter
- +16 to -50% pitch control in 1% steps
- VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key)
- Key control: +/-6 semi-tone, in semi-tone steps with +/-50 cents fine tune
- Single play and continuous play
- Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
- Flash Back function (Instant review up to 5 seconds prior playback)
- Guitar Canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range
- 10 effect banks for user preset
- Chromatic tuner with calibration (435 to 445Hz)
- 3 octaves tone oscillator
- Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
- 1/4" Guitar input
- Guitar/Mic input volume
- Guitar/Mic input level meter indicator on LCD display
- CD level meter indicator
- Foot switch connector
- 5 selectable functions by foot switch (Flash Back, Rewind, FF, Bank, Effect on/off)
- 1/8" stereo line output
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Headphone volume
- MONO monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
- Split monitor (Left ch: CD, Right ch: Input or vice versa)
- Battery operation
- Optional power supply PS-P520
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam CD-GT2 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.