The CD-A750 is a combination CD player and cassette recorder with unbalanced phono inputs and outputs, balanced XLR ins and outs, parallel and RS-232 control. It has contractor-specific features such as power-on play, a wired remote control, rackmountable design and shock memory on CD playback.
- RCA unbalanced inputs/outputs for Tape and CD
- XLR balanced inputs and outputs for Tape and CD
- Common outputs which can be selected sources as Tape or Auto or Mix
- RCA coaxial output for CD digital out
- CD-Tape continuous play
- CD to Tape dubbing include Edit dubbing
- Power on play (CD and Tape), Power on record (Tape only)
- Mono mix (CD and Tape)
- 3 U Rack mountable
- CD-DA (support CD-R and CD-RW disc), MP3 and WAV file play
- Various time display (CD-DA: Lap, Remain, Total remain MP3: Elapsed)
- CD Text and ID3 tag
- Auto Cue, Auto Ready, Cue Call and Incremental Play
- Shock-proof memory
- Pitch control for CD (±12.5%) and cassette (±10%)
- Auto reverse cassette playback and recording
- Dolby B noise reduction
- REC mute
- Return to Zero
- Tape type: normal. chrome and metal (play only)
- Parallel control interface via DB-25 connector
- RS-232C serial control via DB-9
- 55-key Wireless Remote control
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam CD-A750.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields