Tascam CC-222SLmkII – No Longer Available
Further solidifying this source-device's reputation for flexibility is its ability to be operated as two individual recorders; or, record one source to both recorders consecutively. It features digital I/O (coaxial and optical) for the CD and a set of RCA (unbalanced) analog ins and outs. The user can configure the ins and outs as two individual components or share the same I/O for both CD and cassette.
The CD recorder includes popular features such as Auto Track Increment, MP3 playback, Power on Play, Fade In and Out, Manual Track Increment, and a variety of playback modes. Support for dual media has made the CC-222 series a mainstay in houses of worship, schools, theaters and other installations. Only TASCAM offers such a wide range combination players and recorders, with the reliability consultants demand.
- Slot loading transport
- Acceptable discs: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-R-DA, CD-RW-DA
- High Speed Recording Media is applicable
- MP3 playback
- 24 bit AD/DA converter
- Digital input volume control
- Sampling rate converter (32kHz/ 44.1kHz / 48kHz)
- Unbalanced analog I/O (RCA)
- COAXIAL and Optical digital I/O (CD)
- Fade in and out
- Auto Track Increment (via SPDIF or Audio Level)
- Erase or Un-finalize of CD-RW discs
- Multiple playback modes
- Pitch control (±12.5%, CD-DA only)
- Key control (±6 half tone, CD-DA only)
- 10% Pitch Control
- Return to Zero Function
- Dolby B Noise Reduction
- Auto Reverse
- RIAA Phono Input for recording onto CD-R/RW discs or cassette tape
- Independent Output for CD and Cassette (selectable)
- Continuous Play between Cassette & CD
- Cassette to CD-R/RW dubbing and vice versa
- Headphone Output w/Level Control
- RC-222 Wireless Remote Included
- Dedicated analog input level controls
- Power-on play
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam CC-222SLmkII becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.