Tascam BB-1000CD – No Longer Available
The recorder offers uncompressed recording to CD-R/RW media for audio CDs. The SD Card can capture as WAV file or MP3 files, and SD Card recordings can be burned to CD. The BB-1000CD can use two microphones on the front of the unit, two mics on the rear, or a pair of XLR mic inputs with phantom power as the recording source. Tracks can be played through the built-in speaker system, and can be looped and slowed down without changing the pitch.
- Recording to CD-R/RW or SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Uncompressed PCM Recording (CD/SD)
- MP3 Recording (SD)
- Copy function dubs from SD to CD/ CD to SD
- Four Built-in High Quality Condenser Microphones for 360-degree recording
- Built-in 10W stereo Sound System
- Simple Operation with Dedicated Knobs and Keys
- Variable Speed Audition with Key Control
- Loop Playback
- Metronome and Chromatic tuner
- Over-dub recording
- Powered through 8 x AA Batteries or AC power adapter
- Wireless remote control unit included
- 2 x XLR mic inputs with +48V phantom power
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Number of Tracks||2|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||44.1 kHz|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Tascam BB-1000CD becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.