The recorder offers uncompressed recording to CD-R/RW media for audio CDs. The SD Card can capture as WAV file or MP3 files, and SD Card recordings can be burned to CD. The BB-1000CD can use two microphones on the front of the unit, two mics on the rear, or a pair of XLR mic inputs with phantom power as the recording source. Tracks can be played through the built-in speaker system, and can be looped and slowed down without changing the pitch.
- Recording to CD-R/RW or SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Uncompressed PCM Recording (CD/SD)
- MP3 Recording (SD)
- Copy function dubs from SD to CD/ CD to SD
- Four Built-in High Quality Condenser Microphones for 360-degree recording
- Built-in 10W stereo Sound System
- Simple Operation with Dedicated Knobs and Keys
- Variable Speed Audition with Key Control
- Loop Playback
- Metronome and Chromatic tuner
- Over-dub recording
- Powered through 8 x AA Batteries or AC power adapter
- Wireless remote control unit included
- 2 x XLR mic inputs with +48V phantom power
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Number of Tracks||2|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||44.1 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tascam BB-1000CD.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields