Tannoy Gold 7 2-Way Active Studio Monitor - Single – No Longer Available
Tannoy Gold 7 Studio Reference Monitors are the result of more than 70 years of innovation and refinement. Designed to meet the demanding needs of professionals in recording, broadcast and post-production environments, Gold 7 studio monitors are equipped with proprietary 6.5-inch dual concentric point source technology, 300 watts of power and a transducer-matched bi-amplified design.
NEXT-GEN DUAL CONCENTRIC DRIVER
For over seven decades, Tannoy have been refining their legendary Dual Concentric technology. Known for their ability to recreate the tonal character and harmonic structure of sounds with unparalleled precision, Dual Concentric drivers have been used to mix countless hit records.
Gold 7 studio monitors are equipped with next-generation Dual Concentric technology to deliver unrivaled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics. With a compact one-inch titanium tweeter located in the center of a cutting-edge 6.5-inch Dual Concentric driver, Gold 7 studio monitors deliver exceptionally natural performance. Ideal for recording, editing, mixing or mastering, Gold 7 studio monitors are equipped with a cutting-edge point source Tulip Waveguide, which gives them a flat frequency response, controlled dispersion and a wide sweet-spot. And with a front-firing bass port design, Gold 7 studio monitors deliver optimal low frequency performance all the way down to 65 Hz—even in small rooms.
Tannoy Gold 7 studio monitors are equipped with transducer-matched Class AB amplifiers for both the low and high frequency drivers to deliver clear, detailed sound at any output level. Class AB amplifiers combine the linear performance of Class A amps with the improved efficiency of Class B amps to deliver clean, consistent power.
Gold 7 studio monitors uphold Tannoy’s long-held philosophy of using minimal crossover points to reduce potential phase problems and provide more natural and accurate sound reproduction. Combined with advanced Klippel analysis and a host of other technologies, these next-generation reference monitors offer accurate sound reproduction with outstanding definition.
Dialing in the perfect sound is easier than ever with Tannoy Gold 7 studio monitors thanks to a host of versatile features, like dedicated input trim, bass and treble controls. Connect up to two audio sources simultaneously with continually-active XLR and TRS inputs. Or quickly plug-ins in your mobile device using the built-in 3.5 mm TRS jack plug. Engage power saving mode to automatically turn off your studio monitors when not in use.
- Premium 300 Watt bi-amped nearfield studio reference monitor for accurate sound reproduction with outstanding definition
- Ultra precise and neutral soundstage delivers non-fatiguing sound for extended listening sessions
- Legendary Tannoy Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading phase coherence and point-source imaging
- Front-firing bass port design allows for near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance
- Next generation 6.5” Dual Concentric driver secures unrivaled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics
- 1" titanium tweeter with Tulip waveguide produces detailed stereo image with widened “sweet spot”
- Class AB system with transducer-matched LF and HF bi-amplification for accurate dynamics
- Continually-active XLR and TRS phone jack inputs let you connect up to 2 audio sources
- Dedicated input trim, bass and treble controls let you optimize the audio for your listening conditions
- Selectable automatic standby mode conserves energy
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|Unit Weight||20.7 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||LF: 6.5"; HF: 1"|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, 3.5 mm TRS, Analog XLR|
|Amp Wattage||300 W Class AB|
|Frequency Range||65 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB|
|Max. SPL||110 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Tannoy Gold 7 2-Way Active Studio Monitor - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields