Switchcraft PT8FX8MX2DB25 Audio Pass-Through Panel
Switchcraft PT Series Audio Pass-Through I/O Panels are a perfect solution for anyone requiring front-of-rack access to their I/O's in any permanent or mobile studio environment. All versions are hard-wired to two DB25 back panel connectors utilizing the TASCAM DTRS standard pinout.
- Front-of-rack access to the back of your rack.
- Input/Output module for any piece of equipment utilizing DB25, 1/4" TS/TRS, or Male/Female XLR connections (i.e. audio consoles, mic-pre's, channel strips, outboard gear, etc.).
- Increase the lifespan of expensive pieces of equipment by preserving their input/output connectors insertion/withdrawal cycle limitations.
- Hard-wired using 110 Ohm AES/EBU digital audio cable...ideal for analog or digital audio.
- DB25 connectors are wired to the TASCAM DTRS pinout.
- All Switchcraft® patchbays are built by hand in the United States
Configuration: PT8FX8MX2DB25 (8 Female and 8 Male XLR's)
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Switchcraft PT8FX8MX2DB25 Audio Pass-Through Panel becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.