Studiologic Sledge 2.0 - Yellow
The Studiologic Sledge 2.0 introduces new features and sound innovations that set the instrument above any competitor, thanks to a mix of pure synthesis and sound sampling. With an exclusive dark look, Sledge 2.0 includes a black case, a semi-weighted keyboard with reverse black and grey keys and an even more professional touch feeling. New modulation features and sounds, with a mix of pure synthesis and sampling, push Sledge further than ever before.
In addition to the incredible sound engine and the user-friendly vintage style control panel, the new features further expand the synthesizer's power and versatility.
Auto Dual Mode, mix the sound
Combine and play two sounds at the same time, in Split or Layer mode. Every sound combination can be stored in any of the 999 available presets.
Hold the loop and pitch the sound
Pitch and Hold functions can be enabled separately for the Lower and Upper sounds in Dual Mode, allowing you to keep the sample loop running while playing the upper sound.
Let your samples play
Sound samples and new waves can be loaded in the internal memory, played by OSC 1 and modifiable by all parameters of the control panel, adding other oscillators, setting filters, envelopes and effects.
Spectre & Sound Mapper
Create and transfer Sample content, manage and reorganize the internal sound library of your Sledge. Load, save, copy, send, receive. Everything you want to do with your sound library, you can do that thanks to a user-friendly interface.
- Virtual-analog synthesizer with high-quality Fatar TP-9 keybed
- 24-voice polyphony, with splits and layers
- 66 digital wavetables from the PPG Wave digital synth
- 60MB of internal sample memory and a dedicated editor application for creating your own sounds
- Exceptional sound quality, thanks to modeling and filter technology from Waldorf
- Filters can easily be driven to self-oscillation
- Add excitement with a 10-octave multimode arpeggiator
- Create splits and layers with independently assignable pitch and hold controls
- Create depth and dimension with onboard reverb and delay effects
- Two LFOs per voice, two envelopes per voice (filter/amplifier)
|Package Contents||Sledge 2.0, power cord, and CD manual|
|Unit Weight||18.3 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Number of Keys||61|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Studiologic Sledge 2.0 - Yellow.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields