Studio Technologies Model 5482 IP Audio Bridge
The Studio Technologies Model 5482 Dante Bridge provides a high-performance means of interconnecting ("bridging") Dante audio-over-Ethernet channels associated with two independent local-area-networks (LANs) or Dante domains. The unit is compatible with the Dante Domain Manager™ (DDM) software application and is complaint with the AES67 technical standard. The Model 5482 allows up to 64 audio channels to pass in each direction. Internal sample rate conversion (SRC) capability provides sample rate, bit-depth, and timing conversion to ensure that audio signal integrity is maintained.
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology with AES67 support
- Interconnects two LANs with up to 64 channels in each direction
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sample rate support
- Integrated Sample-Rate-Conversion (SRC) capability
- Multiple Gigabit Ethernet interfaces allow Switched or Redundant Dante operation
- AC mains and DC powering
- Multiple status LEDs and graphics display
- Lightweight enclosure, single rack-space (1U) mounting
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Studio Technologies Model 5482 IP Audio Bridge.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields