Studio Technologies Model 5421 Dante Intercom Audio Engine
The Studio Technologies Model 5421 Dante Intercom Audio Engine is a high-performance, cost-effective, flexible solution for creating party-line (PL) intercom circuits. It's directly compatible with the Studio Technologies' range of 1-, 2-, and 4-channel Dante-enabled beltpacks and other interface-related products. The unit is suitable for use in fixed and mobile broadcast facilities, post-production studios, commercial and educational theater environments, and entertainment applications.
- 16-channel audio engine creates multiple virtual party-line (PL) intercom circuits
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Auto Mix for enhanced audio performance
- Supports Studio Technologies' intercom beltpacks
- DDM support and AES67 compliant
- PoE powered, Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Configured using ST controller application
- Table-top, portable, or optional rack-mount installation
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Studio Technologies Model 5421 Dante Intercom Audio Engine.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields